Thanks for the Christmas card! I was so glad to get it because I've been wanting since July to get a hold of you. I lost your phone number somehow. It looks like you guys are adjusting well down there- too bad for us! Every time we drive by your old house one of us always comments on how much we miss you guys! Lets try and get together soon! My blog is: nielsenfamblog@blogspot.com Keep in touch-- Arianne
5 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you got that much snow-- and that they cancelled school! Hilarious! Did your girls just love it!?
I can't believe it! 2 inches and they cancel school! Ethan and Lukas were jealous.
ps the snowflakes look awesome in that picture.
loves,Suzy
Thanks for the Christmas card! I was so glad to get it because I've been wanting since July to get a hold of you. I lost your phone number somehow. It looks like you guys are adjusting well down there- too bad for us! Every time we drive by your old house one of us always comments on how much we miss you guys! Lets try and get together soon! My blog is: nielsenfamblog@blogspot.com
Keep in touch-- Arianne
Hey, I tracked you down!!! Love the pictures from your cruise, makes me wish I was on a beach somewhere warm right now!
Post a Comment