Yay! I love your pictures. I am so glad you guys finally updated your blog! Maddie, wow awesome science project! You guys look like you are having so much fun! We can't wait to come and see you!
We've missed hearing about you guys. Wow, I'll bet that mold project was lots of fun to have around. We'll be down there in a few weeks. Send me your number, and I'll give you a call.
I am such a dork I just saw your comment from april 17 today! Sorry! My kids want to get together with you guys again. I have been wanting to call you this past week but every time I think about it I get distracted! We haven't seen you guys for almost a year!!!!!!Miss ya lots!
7 comments:
it's about time! welcome back, friend.
Yay! I love your pictures. I am so glad you guys finally updated your blog! Maddie, wow awesome science project! You guys look like you are having so much fun! We can't wait to come and see you!
We've missed hearing about you guys. Wow, I'll bet that mold project was lots of fun to have around. We'll be down there in a few weeks. Send me your number, and I'll give you a call.
Good... I was worried I would open this up and see wedding pictures of all the girls... har har har
Cute pictures!
You have the cuttest family!
I am such a dork I just saw your comment from april 17 today! Sorry! My kids want to get together with you guys again. I have been wanting to call you this past week but every time I think about it I get distracted! We haven't seen you guys for almost a year!!!!!!Miss ya lots!
Cute pics! Cute kids! Hmmm, maybe you should call me sometime now that I have proof you're still alive!
Post a Comment