That's was awesome! Next she needs to learn a little "Put a Ring on it"!
Awesome! Next she needs to learn "Put A Ring On It"!
Love the twirling and the arm jabs!! Too cute. I'll have to have her teach Vince to dance. Unfortunately, he only has me as an example!
Hilarious! What a cute, BRAVE little girl!
I can't believe how big she is! I still picture her a baby. Awesome!
Just thinking about you! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's was awesome! Next she needs to learn a little "Put a Ring on it"!
Awesome! Next she needs to learn "Put A Ring On It"!
Love the twirling and the arm jabs!! Too cute. I'll have to have her teach Vince to dance. Unfortunately, he only has me as an example!
Hilarious! What a cute, BRAVE little girl!
I can't believe how big she is! I still picture her a baby. Awesome!
Just thinking about you! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment